STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
- 1 slice brioche bread, 2.5 inches thick
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Pistachios, chopped, for topping
- Maple syrup, for serving
Instructions1. Cut a slit in the middle of the brioche slice.
2. Stuff the inside of the slit with cream cheese. Set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
4. Soak the stuffed French toast in the egg mixture for 10 seconds on each side.
5. Spray each side of the French toast with cooking spray.
6. Place the French toast into the preheated air fryer.
7. Adjust the temperature to 350℉. Set the time to 10 minutes and press Start/Pause.
8. Remove the French toast carefully with a spatula when done cooking.
9. Top with chopped pistachios and serve with maple syrup.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you