Teriyaki Glazed Halibut Steak
- 1 pound halibut steak
- FOR THE MARINADE
- 2/3 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/2cup mirin (Japanese cooking wine)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger ground
- 1 each garlic clove (smashed)
Instructions1. In a saucepan combine all ingredients for the teriyaki glaze/marinade.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce by half, then cool.
3. Once cooled pour half of the glaze/marinade into a re-sealable bag with the halibut.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Place marinated halibut into the Air fryer Set the temperature to 400℉ and cook for 9-11 minutes.
7. When finished brush a little of the remaining glaze over the halibut steak.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you