- 1 (16 ounce) boneless rib-eye steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons leeks, freshly chopped
- 1 small chive, chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted sesame buns, for serving
- baby arugula, for serving
- green onions, sliced, set aside
1. Coat the steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place the steak into the air fryer, select the steak function, and press Start/Pause.
3. Combine sour cream, horseradish, chopped leeks, minced scallions and lemon juice in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
4. After the steak is grilled, take it out and let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. To assemble the sandwich, add some horseradish cream to the bottom bun, then add arugula, chive slices and steak slices. Then add the arugula, chive slices and steak slices.
Print this recipes