SPECIAL DILL PICKLES
- 4 large dill pickles
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
Instructions1. Dry the dill pickles thoroughly with clean paper towels and cut into spears.
2. Assemble a dredging station using 3 shallow bowls. Fill the first shallow dish with flour. Beat the eggs in the second dish. Combine the
breadcrumbs, spices, salt, and pepper until well incorporated in the last dish.
3. Coat the pickles by dredging them first in flour, then egg, and then breadcrumbs, pressing in the crumbs gently with your hands. Set the
coated pickles on a tray and spray them on all sides with cooking spray.
4. Add the pickles to the air fryer. Adjust the temperature to 360°F. Adjust time to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
5. Flip pickles over halfway through cooking, spraying lightly again if necessary.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you