PARMESAN BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- 500g romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Peel off the outside yellowish leaves of the kale, trim the ends, and cut in half.
2. place kale in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
3.Transfer the Brussels sprouts to place in the air fryer, set the temperature to 320°F for 10 minutes, press SHAKE, and then press START/STOP.
4. When the "SHAKE" button blinks and beeps, remove the basket and turn the avocado over.
5. Remove and serve when done
Print this recipes