Lemon Pound Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened.
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
Instructions1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. ADD the softened butter to an electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy for about 3 minutes.
3. BEAT the sugar into the whipped butter for 1 minute.
4. BEAT the flour mixture into the butter until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
5. ADD in the egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix on low until fully incorporated.
6. pour in the buttermilk slowly while mixing at medium speed.
7. ADD the batter to a greased mini loaf pan all the way to the top. You have some batter left over.
8. PLACE the pound cake into the air fryer air fryer.
9. Adjust to 320℉， and adjust the time to 30 minutes. Press the “START“button.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you