LEMON PEPPER FISH FILLETS
- 1 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Moderate amount of salt
1. Season fish fillets with onion powder, lemon pepper and salt and spray with a little olive oil.
2. Place the fish fillets in the air fryer, set the temperature to 360°F and the time to 12 minutes, press SHAKE and then press Start/Stop.
3. When the SHAKE button blinks and beeps, remove the basket and turn the fish over.
4. Remove and serve when done
Print this recipes