LEMON &HERB PANKO CRUSTED COD
- 3 uncooked cod fillets (80g each)
- 3 teaspoons table salt.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1. Season each cod fillet with 1 teaspoon salt on all sides.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the butter, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and the remaining teaspoon of salt. Mix well and spread over each fillet
3. After 3 minutes, bread the cod fillets and place in a baking basket.
4. Set air fryer temperature to 360°F and time to 15 minutes. Press the SHAKE button, then press the START/STOP button.
5. When "SHAKE" button flashes and beeps, remove basket and turn fish over.
6. Remove to serve when done
Print this recipes