LEMON GRILLED FISH
- 500g fresh sardines
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon Fruit Juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- moderate amount of Cumin powder Sea salt and black Pepper
1. Coat cleaned sardines with olive oil, cumin, cayenne pepper, garam masala, lemon juice, and parsley and place in air fryer.
2. Mix all the spices with the fish and sprinkle with salt black pepper.
3. Select the Air Fryer function, press the SHAKE button, and then press the Start/Stop button.
4. When the SHAKE button flashes and beeps, remove the basket and turn the fish over.
5. Remove and serve when done
Print this recipes