ITALIAN OVEN-ROASTED VEGETABLES
- 250g small mushrooms, washed and pitted
- 12 oz. small potatoes, washed (or halved or cubed depending on size. Be sure to cut them small)
- 12 oz. Campari tomatoes, grape or cherry tomatoes work well too
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place mushrooms, vegetables and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle with a good amount of olive oil (about 1/4 cup olive oil or so). Add dried oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well.3. Take only the potatoes and spread them on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
2. Take only the potatoes, coat them with a little oil and place them in the air fryer, select the BROIL function and set for 10 minutes
3. When step 2 is completed add ingredients from step 1, select BROIL function, set for 10 minutes press SHAKE button and then press START/STOP button.
4. When the "SHAKE" button blinks and beeps, remove the basket and turn the avocado over.
5. Remove and serve when done
Print this recipes