HOMEMADE TORTILLA CHIPS
- 3 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Salsa, for serving
Instructions1. Cut the tortillas in half, then cut each half into quarters, making a total of 8 pieces per tortilla.
2. Toss the tortillas in the olive oil and salt until all the chips are well coated.
3. Place the tortilla chips into the air fryer. Adjust the temperature to 300°F
4. Select the Shake Reminder function button, set the time to 8 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
5. Shake the tortilla chips halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder function will let you know when.
6. Serve with salsa.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you