GARLIC CHICKEN SKEWERS
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- 2 (12-inch) wooden skewers, halved
Instructions1. Mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
2. Add the chicken to the marinade and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Cut the marinated chicken into 1.5-inch pieces and skewer them on the halved skewers.
4. Place the skewers into the preheated air fryer. Adjust the temperature to 380°F, adjust the time to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
5. Remove when done, then serve.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you