FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- 4 slices white bread, 1½ inches thick
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Instructions1. Cut each slice of bread into thirds, making 12 pieces total. Set aside.
2. Whisk together the eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
3. Dip the breadsticks into the egg mixture and arrange in the preheated air fryer. Spray the French toast sticks liberally with cooking spray.
4. Adjust the temperature to 350℉. Set the time to 10 minutes and press Start/Pause. Flip the sticks halfway through cooking.
5. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
6. Coat the French toast sticks in the cinnamon sugar mixture when done cooking.
7. Serve with maple syrup and dust with powdered sugar.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you