BASIL TOMATO SHRIMP
- 250 grams of fresh shrimp
- 70 grams of tomatoes
- 10 grams of cilantro leaves
- 50 grams of onions
- 20 grams of garlic
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. dice the regular tomatoes and onions, chop the basil leaves, then mince the garlic.
2. Put the aluminum foil box into the air fryer, add the butter, diced tomato, onion and garlic, select the AIRFRY function and set the time to 5min.
3. After step 2 is completed, continue to put shrimp and basil leaves into the aluminum foil box, sprinkle with salt and black pepper, spray with oil, select AIRFRY function, set the time to 6 min, press SHAKE, and then press start/stop button
4. When the "SHAKE" button blinks and beeps, remove the basket and turn the shrimp over.
5. When done, remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
Print this recipes