BBQ Chicken Wings
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 3 (4-ounce) chicken legs, skin on
- ½ pound chicken wings
- Barbecue sauce, for basting & serving
Instructions1. Mix all the seasonings in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Select Beelicious Pro Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
4. Place the chicken into the air fryer.
5. Adjust the temperature to 400℉， adjust the time to 22 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
6. Brush the chicken with some barbecue sauce every 5 minutes.
7. Remove the chicken from the air fryer when done.
8. Serve with more barbecue sauce on the side.ed steak.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you