BACON-WRAPPED STUFFED JALAPEÑOS
- 6 medium jalapeños
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 strips bacon, halved
Instructions1. Cut the jalapeños in half, lengthwise, and remove all seeds. Set aside.
2. Mix ground pork, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into each jalapeño half.
4. Put the jalapeño halves back together and wrap each jalapeño with bacon.
5. Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños into the preheated air fryer.
6. Adjust the temperature to 320°F, adjust the time to 16 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
7. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you