- 2 avocados, cut into 1-inch thick strips
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Ketchup or salsa, for dipping
1. slice avocado into 1-inch thick strips
2. mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. dip each avocado cube into flour, then dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
4. select the Air Fry function on the Air Fryer and set for 12 minutes,. Press the SHAKE button, then press the Start/Stop button.
5. When the SHAKE button blinks and beeps, remove the basket and turn the avocado over.
6. Remove and serve when done
Print this recipes