Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga
- 8 oz packages of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 6 8-inch soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup plus 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Whipped cream and mint sprigs to garnish optional
Instructions1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. ADD the softened butter to an electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy for about 3 minutes.
3. BEAT the sugar into the whipped butter for 1 minute.
4. BEAT the flour mixture into the butter until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
5. ADD in the egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix on low until fully incorporated.
6. pour in the buttermilk slowly while mixing at medium speed.
7. ADD the batter to a greased mini loaf pan all the way to the top. You have some batter left over.
8. PLACE the pound cake into the air fryer.
9. Adjust to 320℉ press Start and Adjust to 30 minutes., and press Start.
Print this recipes
Recommend for you