AIR FRYER ONION RINGS
- 1 large sweet onion
- ½ cup gluten-free or all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
1. Trim the head of the onion and remove the skin. Slice onion into rings about ½-inch thick.
2. In three separate shallow bowls, mix together the following ingredients:
Bowl 1 : Add flour, garlic powder, paprika and ¾ teaspoon salt. Stir until well combined.
Bowl 2: Add eggs and milk. Whisk until well blended. Add ⅓ cup of the flour mixture from bowl 1 and whisk until smooth.
Bowl 3: Add bread crumbs, remaining salt and oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are well coated with oil.
3. Dip one onion ring into flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, then coat in breadcrumbs.
4.Select the Air Fry function on the Air Fryer and set it for 8 minutes,. Press the SHAKE button, then press the START/STOP button.
5. When the SHAKE button blinks and beeps, remove the basket and turn the avocado over.
6. Remove and serve when done
Print this recipes